Thursday, July 26, 2007

Shut it Sarah!!!

So...my friend Sarah has been bugging me to create our own blog spot. I got soooo sick of hearing about it that I finally decided to shut her up and do it. No, I really thought this might be a good way to keep our family out of state informed. You see, I have NEVER been good at writing letters or sending photos. Hopefully this will be fun for everyone. (If it isn't...blame Sarah)

We went to Lisa's to swim today. The kids had a great time, as always. Travis left on a scout trip today. He will be home saturday.

Sorry guys, that's all I have for now. As soon as I figure out how to use this thing I will post pics & more.

1 comment:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

You are the coolest, bestest, awesomest friend EVER!! I am SO excited you are finally one of "us" now!!:) here's to many more blog posts.