Friday, July 27, 2007

Beans, Beans The Money-Making Fruit


Travis planted soybeans this year for his 4H project. He only needed 6 hours to complete the project, but when your father is Brian, you go all out! Thay planted 90 acres across the street. They look good from over here, but the real gage of growth and development has been the bean plants he planted in the flower pots. I tried to pull them all out to make room for flowers, but Trav says, "That's another penny in my pocket." He has a shirt that says "Working My Way Towards My First Million." I hope he does have a good money sense when he's an adult, then he can take care of mom & dad!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Brandi! Don't worry, it's a vicious cycle...Sarah tried not to give in for a LONG time! Your blogs adorable though! You'll be obsessed with it in about a week...just wait!

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

I think Trav's bean look awesome! I love to see the green field...hopefully it will be the money making fruit...and not just one BIG toot!:0 ..can I say that??

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

I meant beans..not bean as in one bean..beans as in MANY beans. I also mean toot as in fart...not toot a horn. hee hee!

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

I am concerned I will be called a comment PIG, but seriously Brandi....we in this world of blogger's would like an update...so get some batteries for that camera and post....would ya???

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

Okay, seriously....give me your password and I will blog for you!! You know I can keep everyone updated on the "Brian Walker Family"!! Plus I probably have enough pics, at least for a while anyway! heh hehehheh!

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

I have HAD IT!!! Enough already, Mrs.Walker!! Would you just update a little??? NO pictures even...words are fine.